Monday, March 16, 2009

Silver Sparkly Bikini

Dreamed: Sunday Night March 15

I was at something like a high school dance. It was taking place in the restaurant of the Bowling Alley (Holiday Bowl) where the tables had been removed and dim lighting now oozed through the room. There weren't many people there but everyone was dressed fancy; I was wearing a big coat. I realized it was rather warm in the room, so went to hang up my coat on a nearby coat rack. As I did so, I looked down to find myself in a sparkly silver bikini type get-up which was apparently supposed to be some sort of contemporary fashion statement. In the real world, I am most often the most conservatively dressed person in any and all situations, so I figured to myself that no one would notice my shimmering blunder. But alas, people did.

Strangers were whistling and saying complimentary but likely derogatory things to me as I walked by. I went to hang back out at whatever DJ or food table was in the center of the room with my "friends" (though I don't remember anyone in particular, except for Shaun O'neil) and was self conscious even though, truth be told, I did look hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment