Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So I Think I Can Dance

Dreamed: Wednesday Night March 11

I - yes me - was a top ten finalist on the show "So You Think You Can Dance". I know, sad. I was on stage with the rest of the finalists (none of whom I knew or recognized) as we were being announced as the top ten dancers in the competition. I suddenly realized that I was actually on the stage, not just watching from the stage, and wondered how the hell I could be rated highly in a dance competition.

We then did a rad routine with all ten of us (though it sure seemed like there were more than ten people) on stage and in costume. It was epic. And I only had to do simple dance moves like twirling around and pointy-toed low kicks. We were all singing too - it was really more like a musical. I was thinking, "This is easy!". The routine had a million props: a full, colorful set of stuff - like a play - with streamers and decorations above us. Bright lights shown on us as we danced away; I could not see or sense the audience and was not nervous at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment