Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Giraffe Nose

It's so hard to figure which dreams I want to blog about. I seriously have dozens every night and I typically wake up in a state of groggy confusion, trying to sort out what's happening in my real life and what was dream. It's always the boring stuff that's my real life. No giraffes here.

I typically wait until I have a particularly clear and concise dream to blog about it. It's the only way I can hope to keep anyone entertained at all, not to say that anyone reads this. In defiance of these qualifications, I wanted to mention that I had a dream the other night where I got to pet a giraffe's nose. I was in some sort of pod or roller coaster car or something which was placed at such a height that I was level with a giraffe's head.

I asked whoever the guide person was if the giraffe would bite me and I was informed that he would not. He (the giraffe) looked toward me and I pet his nose between his nostrils. It was exactly as soft and warm and squishy as a horse's nose. It was so delightful that I have remembered it for many days since. Now I want to pet a giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment