Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kokomo

I'm pretty sure Kane and I were on vacation in Kokomo in this dream. Where is Kokomo? I had thought it was a Carribbean island, but Google maps tells me it's a city in Indiana. Not quite as exciting.

In the dream the island was somewhere in the middle of the Pacific, like, with Tahiti and all that. Kane and I were on vacation though I'm not sure how or why (do I really need a how or why to be on vacation, though?). I remember being in a tiny hotel room with two beds. It was like a hostel where the beds were rented out not just the room. I had one bed reserved, and I thought it was for both of us, but it turned out that they were only twin beds. Kane got the other bed for one of the nights, but then had to go somewhere else for the next night and some other people filled the room. It was a bit strange.

I remember walking around outside the hotel - it was sort of a resort on the beach sort of place, warm breeze, bright sunset. I saw Kyla and her boyfriend walking by and was really surprised to see them. I went to talk to them to see if they wanted to do something but they said they were on their way back to their hotel, which was a bit outside of town. I was wondering why they stayed so far away. It looked like they were going to walk there, even though they mentioned it was over 3o miles outside of town. He gave her a piggy back ride and they seemed very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment