Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mall Breakfast

Dreamed Night of Feb 4, 2010

My mom, David, Kane, and I were in a mall and I think we were on vacation somewhere. It was morning and we were looking for breakfast. We found a few places in the mall that had breakfast-type food, but everything on the menus was either meat or deep fried, and I'm not a huge fan of either.

We walked around to different places looking for something decent, and while walking, I saw Kyla pass by laughing. She was headed into some store where I think she worked. I stopped her to ask why she was laughing, and she told me but I don't remember the reason.

We continued to look for a restaurant or store and found this perfect little cafe with a great menu. We entered and sat ourselves but there appeared to be no one else there, either customers or staff. We found a note that said they were on vacation for a week or something and that they were closed. I had no idea why the doors were still open, but we were downtrodden.

No comments:

Post a Comment