Friday, June 4, 2010

Employment

I had a dream that I had a job. How sad is that. I worked in an office and I didn't know any of the people there. It was a standard office, like you see in the movies, in a high rise building with cubicles all around the floor we occupied. I did not know what the company did, nor did I know what my job exactly was.

I had been there for some time and was beginning to think it was odd that no one had trained me or assigned me any tasks. I just sort of walked around all day talking to people and being introduced to new people. I was so excited to look in my purse (I carried one like my sister's purse; a real girlie purse) and find all these pay checks. I had 3 or 4 paychecks, each for about $1700 that I had not yet cashed. I was so excited!

I didn't realize they'd been paying me all this time; I didn't even know what my job was for heaven's sake! It was awesome! I also had some other checks in there from other stuff; I was carrying around like $5000 in checks! I was so excited because I had just bought a camera lens and flash (which I did in real life) and now I had a valid reason to be spending that money...I had actually earned some!

Ok, so this is like the saddest dream ever. I dream of being productive (in a manner of speaking) and of making money. Apparently, I do need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment