Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreadlocks

I was getting ready for something like prom and doing my hair. I wasn't really me though because I had curly hair and I looked different. I had done my hair so that it was in loose curls and looked great, but for some reason I felt that I had to keep fussing with it to make it better.

I was in a large living room in a dress looking in a mirror. I scrunched up my curls even more so that my hair appeared to be shoulder length even though it was quite a bit longer if I straightened it out. Now it was too curly and looked a bit crazed, so I took some hairspray to it.

This weighed my hair down. Way down. It was suddenly down to my waist and sopping wet. It was clumping together and turning into dreads. I actually thought to myself in the dream, "I wish there was an undo button".

I started to brush the dreads out and decided I had to start all over and wash my hair out. I was happy that the dreads were coming out well with brushing at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment