Monday, December 6, 2010

High School in Oregon

I was in Oregon with Kane, visiting his mom again. For some Lindsay Lohan-esque reason I had to go back to high school since my California diploma didn't work in Oregon for some reason. It was my first day and some girl was showing me around. She showed me to my locker which was up a ramp and near some arcade games.

We had to bring way too much stuff to school. I had a backpack, a duffel bag, my lunch and a guitar in a soft case. I couldn't carry it all very well and couldn't seem to find anything I needed when I needed it.

I went to put my stuff in my locker and realized that the arcade game near me just spit out an Australian $1 coin. Or a British pound coin, I wasn't sure which. I realized that the machine continually spit out Aussie/British money and started collecting it. I got a stack going and thought I would give it to one of my Aussie friends. Some bully boys came over and told me to give them the money. I explained that a)I had found it so it was mine, and b)it wasn't even domestic money so it would be useless to them. They said they'd change it at the bank. Stupid, smart bullies. I still told them to go away.

They did but shortly after they came back and took a big pile if the money and I didn't do anything about it.

The girl showing me around told me where my classes were and that we all eat lunch between fourth and fifth periods. I asked her incredulously if we don't get a break for lunch and she said no, we just eat between classes. I was pretty stressed about that.

The next day I didn't get a ride in time from Kane's mom and I was late. And I had forgotten my guitar also, though I wasn't sure why we were supposed to have instruments in the first place. Some mean girls tried to play a trick on me and lead me down the wrong corridor since I didn't know where I was going and I was just following them. I figured it out and went back the right way but was sad they were being mean to me for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment