Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Planet Lazer Game

I arrived at Planet Lazer and had a hard time finding a parking space. Lots of people were there that I knew, hanging out outside like they always do. The lobby was basically the same; I signed up for a game while chatting with my friends. One weird dude was there and asked me who Mad Marc was, he said, "Is that Seth?". I told him that it was Mad Marc. I heard Marc talking about how his wife just went out of town so he sprinted over to Planet Lazer the moment she left. We all laughed.

We went in to play a game. The briefing room had been all changed around and so had the arena. I wondered why they did that, although it did look nicer. But the briefing area was too small, it couldn't fit more than a dozen people now.

I think we played a game, but I don't really remember. I do remember saying something beforehand in the lobby about how I always win. I'm so confident in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment