Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stitches

I had a small cut on my back so I went to the masseuse to get it fixed. I sat in a tent with about two dozen other people sitting in a folding chair facing the front of the tent (like we were in a cult more than a waiting room). I figured I'd have to wait forever with all these people since I didn't make an appointment.

Shortly after I got there Monica S. from Yelp came out to call me in. She looked at my cut in a doctor's room and said that I needed stitches. She sewed up the cut with about 3 stitches and I remember that I didn't feel much pain even though she didn't use anesthetic. She said I should be careful not to move my back around too much lest the stitches rip out. I pictured this in detail when she said it and it grossed me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment