Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cat's Out of the Bag

We were moving out of the house where we lived. It wasn't the house we really live in or any house I've ever actually seen before. We'd packed almost everything and I was just waiting until everything was in the car before I packed up our 5 cats and 1 kitten to bring them with us.

When I thought everything was ready, I took the 6 cats and placed them neatly in a duffel bag. They lay down in two rows of three, head to toe, and went to sleep in the bag. The bag didn't fall in on them like a normal bag would, instead it held it's shape like a box. I peeked in at the kitties; they were so cute all sleeping in a row.

Just when I was going to put the cats in the car, I realized that a TV and DVD player were still hooked up. I yelled at Trevor to unplug them and load them into the car right now before the cats woke up.

It took too long and the cats all crawled out of the bag. I was pissed. They went all different directions and I knew it was going to be very difficult to gather them all again.

We took a break and went to the grocery store that was pretty much attached to part of the house. I was going to buy something and saw Katy Perry in line. She had a blue sequined tube top on. She was with a really short man and I was confused because clearly she could do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment