Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zombie House

It was night time in a house. Lots of people were there, sort of like a party. Lots of dogs and cats too.

I went out of the apartment to the hall. I must have heard something. I saw a dog in the next room. It was very dark. I saw the dog, it was big. I couldn't yet tell if it was a zombie dog.

It ran over to me. I hesitated but it seemed to be ok. It was a St. Bernard. There was a door in the other room where the dog had been that was open to the outside. It was letting in a stream of streetlight into the room. It was very quiet.

I took the dog and went back to the apartment with the party. I asked the main guy if the dog was his. I guess it wasn't but he was pretty much taking in all the homeless animals whose parents had become zombies, so I let the dog wander around in the apartment.

Everyone continued with their partying. Apparently there were zombies outside but they didn't pay us any mind. We kept the doors locked at night but they'd never really tried to get in. And they hid during the day so we never really had any interaction with them.

Suddenly a kid at the party gasped and beckoned me to look out the window. I peeked out to see a sea of faces, all yelling and waving their arms.

They didn't appear to see me but they were only a few feet away from me through the glass. They could easily break the glass if they tried, I'm not sure if they realized that. I was very scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment