Monday, June 1, 2009

Captives

This was actually a quite lengthy and, let's face it, relatively boring dream. At least compared to my usual madness and excitement. I was a captive at some war-related camp with a bunch of other people. We were locked into this facility that was sort of like a big warehouse. I just remember the bathroom was one giant room with like 100 toilet stalls but the dividers were way too short such that you could see over them. Isn't that just such a dream thing to happen? Why can't I have my dignity when I'm using the restroom in my dreams*?!

The only person I knew there was Nate. He had a huge bushy beard. Everyone was very dejected and depressed to be in this camp, including me. We wanted to stage a coup, but we were all to scared of being killed. I actually remember saying something like, "Gosh, I wish this were like a video game where I had more than one life" - I can't believe I'm embarrassing even in dire dream situations.

*I actually do know why the toilet stall is always too short or the toilet is in the middle of the room in my dreams - it's so that I don't make the same mistake I used to when I was a kid and think, "hmm, I guess I do have to go..." and proceed to unconsciously relieve myself in my bed. I'm glad the old brain has figured a way around this.

No comments:

Post a Comment