Sunday, June 28, 2009

Q-Zar Battle

Dreamed Sunday June 28

This one was actually a Q-Zar dream. I rarely have these in lieu of Planet Lazer dreams all the time. I was working at Q-Zar Pleasanton and there were 2 birthday parties going on which meant throngs of rambunctious children filling the lobby. Our little sales desk at the front of the place was surrounded by thick plexiglass like at the bank for some reason. In retrospect, I wish we had used a barrier like this at the real Q-Zar, it would have helped block out the madness.

Somehow a child had gotten into our little desk area and I grabbed him, opened the door, and threw him out. The kids wanted to be in there for some reason, so as I opened the door I had to be careful not to let any more in. I shoved the one kid out too hard and he fell down and I felt bad.

I then went to the bathroom and as I went in the door I entered a series of cheesy painted caves, like Disneyland style, that were supposed to be our bathroom corridors. The only problem is that it was like a maze and I couldn't find the actual toilet stall. So I was wandering around the dark, low ceilinged caves searching for the path that took me to the toilets. I would have thought I would know the maze better since I worked there, but no.

I finally found the toilet (thank goodness this part was not emphasized or else I may have wet the hotel bed – embarrassing for sure) and saw that someone had a bunch of their stuff stacked up on the sink counter. There was a tiny toiletry bag and like a curling iron, and someone's tiny gray kitten. I looked around but saw no one. As I was coming out of the stall I saw a girl entering the room. I hid behind the stall door but when I peeked over to see her, she was right on the other side staring at me. I guess I had intruded on her secret area or something.

At this point I was suddenly inflicted by a case of heavy eyes. This happens a lot to me in dreams, most often when I'm trying to run from someone or something. My eyelids are droopy and I can't do anything to keep them open. I can only see about half of what's in front of me since everything keeps fading to black; it's really irritating. As this girl and I were looking at each other, I realized she actually looked like me but with a nose the size of Cyrano de Bergerac (probably about ten times bigger than my real nose). I brushed it by accident as my hand swept back over the stall door.

As I got out of the stall I realized we were going to fight. We started to brawl all down the corridors of the caves. I was trying to ambush her around each dark corner, but she knew the caves better than I did. I don't remember how this ended, but it was an evenly matched fight and neither of us were getting hurt (I watch too many movies.)

1 comment: