Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vacation Dreams

Dreams on vacation are strange. I've had dreams of working at both my old office in Cali and my Melbourne office (apparently I want to be back at work...). I had an excellent dream the other night where I met my cousins' kids who were toddlers (time warp to the future). In the dream I was on the phone with Monique's son Henry, but in the dream his name was Clayton. He was about four years old and I said to him, "Hi Clay..." and he said sarcastically, "Did you just call me Clay?" and I was essentially sassed by a four year old. Monique found this funny when I told her about it (in the dream).

This was taking place at some party being thrown by Olivia Rangel that had all sorts of elementary school and high school people hanging around. I met Anthony (from Cal Poly) at the party and he looked very gloomy. He had a four year old son who was also at the party who was running around and being very hyper. Apparently it had not been Anthony's intention to have this kid and he wasn't getting along with the mom (his girlfriend) very well. I gave him a big hug to comfort him.

I find that when I'm on vacation, I often wake up remembering my dreams like normal, but don't have the time to write anything down since we have things to do. So, dream blog is being neglected. Hopefully I can get a few good ones before the end of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment