Friday, September 24, 2010

Adele's Baby!

This dream originally took place in Venice. I was there with my dad and some other people but it didn't look anything like Venice. It was more like Pearl Harbor and there was a ride where you would go down with a sinking ship (my dreams aren't necessarily politically correct...). We didn't ride the ride because our tour was leaving. I couldn't figure out why this place looked so different than the Venice I'd been to two other times. I also saw Tiffany and Jane walking around and was glad to see Jane enjoying a vacation in Europe.

Then the day transformed into Adele's wedding. My mom and David told me to go get a table just as the food came out and everyone lined up at the buffet. I was supposed to get a table that was secluded yet near our family. This was difficult to find. I roamed around the huge outdoor wedding space looking for the right table. There were massive groups of tables everywhere with various groups of my friends and family at them. Carissa was at one table, my aunt and Tiff at another.

I saw some tables far away and went to go investigate. I walked down an enclosed corridor and found a bathroom at the end. Inside was Adele and Monique and one other girl. Adele had just had her baby but wouldn't tell us his name yet. I thought maybe she wanted to announce it later at the wedding so she wasn't saying it yet. I never found those far away tables.

When I woke up today I checked Facebook; Adele had had her baby. And they weren't telling the name just yet because they hadn't quite decided on one. Later today, we found out his name is Becket Anthony. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment