Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shotguns in the Court

Some "bad" neighbors from down the street came up to our house for some reason. An older woman came up the driveway and walked into the garage talking to me. As she came up to us, she took some of our coconuts we had laying around (yeah, coconuts) and started to crack it in half. I thought it was extremely rude to just take our coconuts and not ask, so I made a snarky comment to the lady.

She did not take kindly to my sarcasm (though it was deserved, hello!) and went back to her house. A few minutes later she came back with a shotgun.

She pointed it at me and said some dumb thing like in a movie (Pick one: "Say you're sorry", "I do what I want around here", "I don't have to take your crap", "Payback time") and started shooting at me. I new that shotguns weren't accurate from a distance (thank you Rainbow Six), so I ran down Spencer Lane trying to get as much distance between me and her as possible.

I hid behind cars; she fired multiple times seeming not to hit me. Some people were gathering, no one seemed to be calling the police. I think I may have gotten this dream confused with the last one because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to die in this one. My brain went elsewhere before it was concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment