Saturday, March 6, 2010

Angel Back in Time

I had a dream that when I ate this purple squash-looking fruit, I went back in time to when I was 14. I was still my older self, but in my body from that time. I was in a parking lot in the daytime hanging out with my Planet Lazer friends Melissa and Angel. They are about four years older than I am, so they would have been about 18, though they looked younger in the dream. We were just hanging out and talking and they were saying the dumbest stuff. I was wondering if we always were this dumb when we were this age, and I figured we probably were, I just hadn't realized it at the time.

I went forward in time again to the present and told my mom about how stupid my friends and I were. Then I tried to convince a lady at the grocery shop that this particular squash really did take me back in time. I'm not sure why I wanted her to believe me, but I think she lost interest. Plus, I'm not sure what happened to my body in the present when I went back to the past after eating the fruit, so I'm not sure what I was even trying to show the lady. Ah, the paradoxes of time travel don't even escape my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment