Thursday, April 16, 2009

Christina and Allison

Dreamed: Thursday Night April 16

This dream started out when I got "drafted" to play on the school football team. Once again, another high school-ish dream, but this one was not at my actual high school. I told them, matter of factly, that I didn't even know how to play football and that I would most certainly be a liability to their team. We were playing against another team of boys for goodness sake! I'm not terribly dainty (or graceful, let's face it), but serious football is not my cup of tea. I put on the outfit and the helmet and sat on the bench and hoped they would not call me in. They did not.

After the "game", I went to kick it at Christina Herczeg's house. This was not any house I've ever been to in real life. We were just hanging out in the way that teenagers do -- without actually doing anything in particular. Her mom was hanging around and she was a cool, hip mom (not her mom in real life - no disrespect intended). Allison Reid showed up and we all were hanging out. Allison had bangs and a really long dirty blond braid in her hair. I wore a braid in my hair today in real life in honor of this (or because I was jealous, one of the two).

Christina's mom decided to take us on a car ride somewhere with some other mom. Two moms in the front seat, we three girls in the back. It was rainy outside and as we were driving to wherever we were going, I realized that I had to be back home soon for something. I asked her to take me home but she said not yet. Stupid grown ups.

They finally dropped the three of us off in town somewhere and Allison got a smoothie at a drive through (even though we were walking - crazy!). It was still raining outside and I started to make my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment